Frequently Asked Questions
Because the Health Coach Licensing & Certificate Program gives you the shortcut! This program contains a business in a box with all you need to learn from the robust curriculum. Use the business building and operations toolkit which includes forms and patient teaching, and maintain all you’ve learned with the ongoing mastermind groups. Includes Five – 5 hours of 1:1 HC/GN consulting time, community forums, free webinars and podcasts, and CBD opportunities. Lease our IP on an annual basis – we promise to keep it fresh, vibrant, and everything you need to excel!
- Business in a box to get started in the fastest growing industry in America
- Franchise opportunity at a fraction of the price
- Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- 1st step to become a Green Nurse to work Holistic Caring Telehealth & Consulting Platform
Yearly renewal of the Health Coach Licensing & Certificate Program is necessary to maintain access to HC licensed IP, updates, programs, and access to business opportunities. In the fast developing world of cannabis, people are going to look to industry leaders like Holistic Caring & The Green Nurses for the credibility to build into Cannabis 3.0.
The Cannabis Industry Professional Certificate is designed to provide the medicinal framework for cannabis as medicine, with thorough but abbreviated medical guidance, and expanded business aspects for retail and non-healthcare professionals.
Everyone has heard of CBD, but most people still can’t tell you why. The CBD Wellness Coach Certificate is a foundational course is the gateway to understanding cannabis as a medicine and holistic health – for yourself, family, patients, or a new career.
What does it mean to become an affiliate? And why would I want to be one?
An Affiliate is an engaged fan of certain goods or services that promotes the cause for a commission. Holistic Caring Affiliates refer our programs within their networks to grow the fold of people who can help others understand the benefits and best utilization of cannabis as medicine.
- The Green Nurse Approved CBD Marketplace answers the questions patients and providers need to ask on quality growing, formulating, processing, and easy distribution of vetted products for our clients and providers.
- We are the one stop shop for vetted products and services.
- Let us evaluate your products for the Green Nurse Stamp of Approval
- Fill out form to apply which includes COA submissions and product specs
- Send Samples
- Set up meeting with the executive team
- Y N – I would like to have a personal care plan to optimize my use of plant medicines.
- Y N – I’m seeking medical cannabis education for a pediatric patient.
- Y N – I would like to reduce my reliance on pharmaceuticals and other substances.
- Y N – I have been diagnosed with cancer or another chronic debilitating disease.
- Y N – I have cardiovascular and respiratory conditions. (arrhythmia, hypertension, asthma etc).
- Y N – I have a mental health condition and I am on pharmaceuticals to manage.
- Y N – I’m seeking cannabis education for health and wellness and to learn how to have a safe adult use experience.
**If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, seeking a nurse consultation is important to ensure safe and optimal medical cannabis or herbal therapeutic use.
What is a Green Nurse?
The Green Nurses are nurses who have completed the LCHC Program and are working with patients and providers as nurse coaches and consultants. The Green Nurses seek to relieve suffering via safe use of medical cannabis and other progressive tools that support and nourish the endocannabinoid system.
The Green Nurses at Holistic Caring Network bridge the gap between patients, the conventional medical system and the cannabis community. The Green Nurses are decreasing stigma around what it means to feel good, bringing hope and inspiration for growth and healing.
- FREE, private Community
- Self-paced professional & patient programs
- Self-paced programs with consultation
- 30-minute nurse coaching tele-health session & medical card (Massachusetts only) $150
- 60-minute nurse coaching tele-health session $250
- 15 min fast and friendly telehealth session through our FREE Green Nurse Line
- 45 min Energy Healing – Reiki, Reconnective Healing, Healy w/cannabis education $111
- Access to vetted Green Nurse Approved products through the GNA Marketplace
- Virtual Telehealth visits via phone or video chat
- Coming soon – virtual small group focused healing groups
- Home visits – additional fees apply, location dependent and nurse availability
- Dispensaries – additional fees apply, location dependent and nurse availability
Why would I want a medical card if I live in Massachusetts? (Other states are coming soon. )
- Save at least 20% on taxes. Medical patients do not pay taxes at the registered medical dispensaries.
- 56 plus Medical Dispensaries approved for sales in Massachusetts
- Discount programs and vouchers
- Medical Cannabis Home Delivery
- Register up to two caregivers who are able to pick up your medicine on your behalf
- Higher dosed edible products for medical cannabis patients
- Patient supply is protected. Medical dispensaries must reserve 35% of their supply for registered patient’s
- Patients don’t have to wait in the same lines as adult use consumers
- Patient home cultivation is different. All registered patients are allowed to grow and maintain their own 60-day supply
- Join the Green Nurse Holistic Caring Community for FREE
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Subscribe to Holistic Caring Network YouTube
- Subscribe to the three-time award winning Green Nurse Podcast
- Follow us on social media
The Green Nurse
- Media production – book a commercial, podcast, interview
- Become a sponsor of the three time award winning podcast
- Live Recorded Educational events, Radio and Television
- Consulting services for media and marketing in the cannabis industry and to your networks
- Coming soon: legal, insurance, and other value added perks