Medical Cannabis Card Certification
Medical Cannabis Cards
Getting started, all you need to know
A medical cannabis card is a state-issued identification that allows patients to purchase cannabis products in a dispensary to treat medical conditions and symptoms of chronic illness. Non-patients are not able to enter a medical dispensary without this card. There are multiple benefits to getting your medical cannabis card.
Medical Card Services Offered in 4 States
- New York
Click here to learn about the medical marijuana laws in your state.
Medical Marijuana Card in Massachusetts
Why would I want my medical cannabis card if I live in Massachusetts?
- Save at least 20% on taxes. Medical patients do not pay taxes at the registered medical dispensaries.
- 56 plus Medical Dispensaries approved for sales in Massachusetts.
- Discount programs and vouchers.
- Medical Cannabis Home Delivery.
- Register up to two caregivers who are able to pick up your medicine on your behalf.
- Higher dosed edible products for medical cannabis patients.
- Patient supply is protected. Medical dispensaries must reserve 35% of their supply for registered patient’s.
- Patients don’t have to wait in the same lines as adult use consumers.
- Patient home cultivation is different. All registered patients are allowed to grow and maintain their own 60-day supply.
- Federal medical protections exist.
Benefits of a Medical Marijuana Card
In 2012, the medical cannabis program was established in Massachusetts.
Green Nurse Sherri discusses all of the many benefits you will receive by getting you Medical Marijuana Card.
Process for Medical Marijuana Card in Massachusetts
Just few easy steps, we can guide you
- Complete all online paperwork. This can be completed here.
- Appointments can be made here.
- Set an appointment date and time for telehealth, video or phone chat.
- You will directly arrange time with your nurse.
- Appointment via phone, video or office for consultation and card.
- Temporary card available that day and will be emailed to print.
- Email sent that day with info on how to register with the state to get permanent card.
- Emails with resources, dispensaries and special deals and coupon codes
Process for a Medical Marijuana Card in Iowa
We have you covered for other areas, too
- Cancer – if the illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, cachexia or severe wasting.
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Multiple Sclerosis with severe and persistent muscle spasms
- AIDS or HIV (as defined in Iowa Code, section 141A.1)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Any terminal illness with a probable life expectancy of under one year – if the illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, cachexia or severe wasting
- Ulcerative colitis
- Severe, intractable pediatric autism with self-injurious or aggressive behaviors
- Severe, intractable autism with self-injurious or aggressive behaviors
- Corticobasal Degeneration
After your consultation with Dr. Mary Clifton, if you are eligible, you will receive your certifying documentation immediately and be registered by Dr. Mary for a Medical Marijuana Card.
Do you have a qualifying condition?
If you’re unsure, chat with Green Nurse Carey Lee
Green Nurse Carey Lee & Dr. Mary Clifton are our team in Iowa.
When booking your medical card with Dr. Mary Clifton, please mention The Green Nurse as your referral and let us know your experience with her so we can put your testimonials up on the website. Dr. Clifton’s instructions are on her websites depending upon the state you reside in.
Process for a Medical Marijuana Card in New York
Pleased to serve our New York clients
We are excited to offer both 30 minute and 60 minute consultations with a medical card. Education, handouts, coupon codes for CBD products, and follow ups.
Some qualifying conditions for a medical marijuana card in New York include:
- Chronic pain – pain that degrades health and functional capability as an alternative to opioid use or
substance use disorder.
- Opioid Replacement (if patient has been offered opiates and would prefer to try cannabis or wants
to wean off opiates)
- HIV+/AIDS diagnosis
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- PTSD, CPTSD which may include anxiety, depression, panic attacks, insomnia, agoraphobia
Want to find out more?
We are here to guide you
Green Nurse Caitlin is a Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about Cannabis medicine. She believes that the very process of learning to medicate with this plant is empowering to patients. Caitlin approaches patient care from a place of deep listening and patient autonomy. She sees people holistically and her approach aims to motivate patients to make other changes in their lives.
We are here to guide you through the process of obtaining your Medical Marijuana card in New York. There is a lot more information we would like to share with you and we are always here to answer any of your questions or concerns.